- Home >
Community Pass Guidelines
Community passes are vouchers that consumers may redeem in exchange for discounted tickets to select events at Barclays Center. Organizations must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive community passes:
1. Brooklyn based
2. Community Boards 2, 3, 6 and 8, and those following in proximity, receive priority
3. Align with our Community Pillars
4. Identifies a liaison or group leader that will help distribute passes and correspond with Barclays Center
Passes will be distributed within three weeks of the date of the given event.
In collaboration, Barclays Center, Forest City Ratner Companies, Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz Office and Brooklyn Nets will determine which organizations are approached first.
Barclays Center Pillars
Community Areas of Focus
1. The Arts
- Applied (architecture), Culinary, Performing, and Visual
2. Community Development
- Pantries, Shelters, Green Initiatives, Technology Centers
- Mentoring programs, scholarship funds, schools
- Sports, gymnastics, fitness initiatives
- 1. The Arts
For more information regarding Barclays Community Programs, call:
15 MetroTech Center, 11th Floor
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Behind the Scenes
Sign up for our Barclays Center Behind the Scenes newsletter and receive event updates, presale notices and more! Sign Up Now!